Friday 27 May 2011

Collaberation Nation

With Upfest kicking off on the 4th June it seems like a good time to let you guys know about the awesome Collaberation Nation (yes it's supposed to be spelt wrong). I took part in the original Collaberation Nation, which is like Exquisite Corpse for artists and illustrators. I had a blast doing it and loved the finished pieces which you can buy prints of. Anyway getting back to Upfest, the Collaberation Nation guys and gals will be doing a live draw there, I can't make this years (I had a great time last year with illustrator Gemma Randall) but will definitely make time to drop in and I recommend that if your in Bristol that week end, you do too.
My contribution to this image is the guy in his pants with the dickie-bow incase you couldn't guess!


No comments:

Post a Comment